Monday 9 June 2014

Life working as a Play Station Owner

"Life working as a play station owner is like yeast and bread (Rise and fall), sometimes good and sometimes very slow. It is a very hard job as I have to be in the same place all the time. As much as I appreciate it, I would prefer otherwise. I have been in the gaming trade for two years now. It is a very profitable game because they pay 500 leones and the game lasts for only 4 minutes. 

Youth busy playing a game

The major issue with this business is the intermittent power supply. sometimes my station go without power for days and I have to use generator and you also know the issue with fuel as well. sometimes the price is high and sometimes low. I am thankful for I have been able to feed myself from this job. My customers are mainly youths and some young adults.




Game is not only fun but keeps the youths away from being deviants to society

The giant Play Station TV

I have my own PS3 console at home. Besides I am employed and at full time. I have a PS2 at the station because the PS3 is very expensive and its best I keep it at home. I am happy when there is electricity because it saves me costs. Thank you"


Play Station owner relax in his station

No comments:

Post a Comment