Friday 27 June 2014

Agriculture students of Njala University on a vegetable planting project

Agriculture students of Njala University on a vegetable planting project at the University's Campus in Southern Sierra Leone. "The course is not that difficult. I find it extremely interesting. My dream is to continue working in the field of agriculture after University. The most interesting part of the course is field work, working in the farm. Farming is a very prolific area even though most people are shying away. Most of my fellow young people have been intoxicated with the idea of working in the office but farm work is the best. I am planting cucumber and my colleagues are planting watermelon. So far i have not had any memorable moment because I am only in year one and looking forward to the course. The cucumber takes three months and we will come back in August to harvest. Thank you very much"






No comments:

Post a Comment