Thursday 24 July 2014

Sierra Leonean youths creating jobs for themselves




Sierra Leonean youths are creating jobs for themselves with the growing awareness of the limited job opportunities in the country.  " I am 23 years old. I have been washing cars for 1 year 11 months. I am happy because I am earning an honest income. I don't have money to further my education but at least I can take care of my basic needs. I charge between le 15,000 to le 20,000 depending on the size of the vehicle. I charge more for bigger vehicles. I am never shot of customers.  At least one or more will come in a day. The job is so very much fulfilling and give me so much satisfaction within. I look forward to it everyday. I hope to establish my own car wash centre one day. Thanks to you."



No comments:

Post a Comment