Thursday 3 July 2014

Lungi teenager drains chicken fat to eat garri


Sometimes life can be really hard for some people. This teenager  from Lungi in Sierra Leone and who prefers not to have his face shown is draining fat from chicken which he uses to eat garri (gratered cassava).





"I am draining this fat to eat with my garri because I cant afford to buy cooking oil. I dont go to school. I have never been to school. Well even if its not healthy for me it is what I have for now. Life is not always going to be positive. Well I have nothing to do now but sometimes I do work for people and get paid. I carry their load for them from the bus stop to their houses and sometimes help them do some house work like laundry and washing dishes. Sometimes I do work for cookery shops and get paid. Well I hope things will get better for me one. One must never say never, isn't it. Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment