Thursday 24 July 2014

Ebola outbreak boosts bitter kola sales


Following reports that the local fruit bitter kola is on a clinical trial in a USA laboratory to cure the deadly Ebola virus, there has been a boost in the sales of bitter kola. This retailer is using the good news to woo customers from all ages and all walks of life in Sierra Leone where the virus has killed over a hundred people. "I sell bitter kola. It cures Ebola. You know the disease kills. Prevention is better than cure. If you buy my bitter kola you wont even contract the virus. I am not happy about the disease because it is a killer but I am pleased that the sales of my bitter kola has gone up. The price has also shot up from le 200 to le 500. I love doing retail business because I meet a lot of people and I laugh a lot. We the retailers did not put the price up. Its came from the wholesalers. I pray that God free our region from this disease even though it has boost sales of my bitter kola. Hehehe. Thank you.  Kikiki"




No comments:

Post a Comment